Breedon Books 1st 2002
4to, blue cloth cvred bds, v v tiny indents to fr of d/w + fr bd o/w F+/F
(Order reference 14706).
This study is concerned with the medieval town of Liverpool and the area of the post medieval township which remained a separate administrative unit until the boundary changes of 1835. Today this area forms the heart of the City of Liverpool and the growth of the town in the period from 1207 to 1727 is traced through its principal sites and buildings.